Today I am going to share with you the Bangladesh Krishi Bank ATM Boothsin Khulna district. ATM Booth is one of the modern, useful inventions by which you can easily withdraw money without any hassle. For this, you will not go to the bank, and you can withdraw money anytime from ATM Booths. Bangladesh Krishi Bank actually has 7 ATM Booths. In Khulna district, there is only one both.
Table of Contents
ATM Booths In Khulna District
Bangladesh Krishi Bank has some limited ATM Booths, and in the Khulna Division, there is only one booth named Khan A Sobur Road ATM Booth and located in 17-18 KDA C/A, Khan A Sobur Road, Khulna. You may think that only one branch in such a big district? Don’t worry. With the Bangladesh Krishi Bank debit card, you can easily withdraw money from any bank branch.
Khan A Sobur Road ATM Booth
- Booth Name: Khan A Sobur Road ATM Booth
- Address: 17-18 KDA C/A, Khan A Sobur Road, Khulna
- Booth Area: Khulna Sadar
- District: Khulna
- Gateway: Q-Cash
To get all the Bangladesh Krishi Bank branches in the Khulna district, inter the following link.
- Become familiar with to use of ATMs and be able to recognize any changes in the machine.
- Inform the Card Department when the card is stolen or lost.
- Users should examine ATMs, card readers, cash dispensers, card or cash trapping devices carefully.
- Look for ‘extra’ cameras beyond the basic and generally obvious ATM security camera.
- Report confiscated cards immediately. If you can, don’t leave the machine.
- Never rely on the help of strangers to retrieve a confiscated card.
- Be Careful about following a link in the email which asks you to change your PIN.
- Never Write PIN anywhere in Plain text. Especially with the Card or in the Card
All the information in this article is from a valid source and is based on the Bangladesh Krishi Bank site. You will be able to get information on all the branches of Bangladesh Krishi Bank from the site.