The mission of Bangladesh Krishi Bank is to provide loan facilities for achieving self-sufficiency in food production. To make all the dreams true, the bank already has many branches and ATM Booths. There are also ATM Booths in the Chittagong district. To get detailed information about Bangladesh Krishi Bank ATM Booths in the Chittagong district, keep reading.
ATM Booths In Chittagong District
Bangladesh Krishi Bank has limited ATM booths. Bangladesh Krishi Bank has established 07 ATM booths of its own and maintaining a strong Q-Cash ATM network all over the country to enhance the plastic payment card system. Here is the detailed information about the topic.
Panchlaish ATM Booth
- Booth Name: Panchlaish ATM Booth
- Address: Road No. 6, CDA Avenue, Sholo Shahar, Panchlaish, Chittagong
- Booth Area: Panchlaish
- District: Chittagong
- Gateway: Q-Cash
To get all the Bangladesh Krishi Bank branches in Chittagong district inter the following link.
- Become familiar with to use of ATMs and be able to recognize any changes in the machine.
- Inform the Card Department when the card is stolen or lost.
- Users should examine ATMs, card readers, cash dispensers, card or cash trapping devices carefully.
- Look for ‘extra’ cameras beyond the basic and generally obvious ATM security camera.
- Report confiscated cards immediately. If you can, don’t leave the machine.
- Never rely on the help of strangers to retrieve a confiscated card.
- Be Careful about following a link in the email which asks you to change your PIN.
- Never Write PIN anywhere in Plain text. Especially with the Card or in the Card.