Bangladesh Krishi Bank is one of the three specialized banks in Bangladesh established to Provide loan facilities for self-sufficiency in food production and strengthen the rural economy. To spread the mission, Bangladesh Krishi Bank set many branches and ATM Booths across the country. In this article, I will share with you Bangladesh Krishi Bank ATM Booths in Sylhet district.
ATM Booths In Sylhet District
Sylhet is one of the populous and prosperous districts in the country. Bangladesh Krishi Bank has seven ATM Booths, and in Sylhet district, there is only one booth located in Zinda Bazar, Sylhet. Though there is only one ATM booth, you will be able to withdraw money from any bank ATM booth using a debit card.
Zindabazar ATM Booth
- Booth Name: Zindabazar ATM Booth
- Address: House No. 549, Zinda Bazar, Sylhet
- Booth Area: Zindabazar
- District: Sylhet
- Gateway: Q-Cash
To get all the Bangladesh Krishi Bank branches in Sylhet district inter the following link.
Bangladesh Krishi Bank Branches In Sylhet District
- Become familiar with to use of ATMs and be able to recognize any changes in the machine.
- Inform the Card Department when the card is stolen or lost.
- Users should examine ATMs, card readers, cash dispensers, card or cash trapping devices carefully.
- Look for ‘extra’ cameras beyond the basic and generally obvious ATM security camera.
- Report confiscated cards immediately. If you can, don’t leave the machine.
- Never rely on the help of strangers to retrieve a confiscated card.
- Be Careful about following a link in the email which asks you to change your PIN.
- Never Write PIN anywhere in Plain text. Especially with the Card or in the Card.
Leave a Reply