Standard Chartered Bank is a British global banking and monetary administration organization. The main control office of the Standard Chartered Bank is residing in London, England. It is an international organization of almost 1,200+ branches and outlets across 70 nations and employers around 87,000 individuals. This bank has also a branch in Bangladesh, today I am going to discuss the Bangladesh branch of this bank. Keep reading, if you think this article will be helpful for you.
History Of Standard Chartered Bank BD
Standard Chartered Bangladesh is simply the oldest international bank. Today, Standard Chartered Bank is the biggest worldwide bank in Bangladesh with 26 Branches and Booths, 97 ATMs, and 19 Financial Kiosks utilizing more than 1,700 individuals. This is the main unfamiliar bank in the nation with a presence in 6 urban areas – Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna, Sylhet, Bogura, and Narayanganj; including the nation’s just seaward financial units inside Dhaka Export Processing Zone (DEPZ) at Savar and Chittagong Export Processing Zone (CEPZ).
Registered Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Type: Private Bank (Commercial)
Country: United Kingdom (Foreign)
SWIFT Code: SCBLBDDX
Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh Contact
To contact with Standard Chartered Bank check below to connect with them.
- Local: 67 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
- Headquarter: London, England, UK
Account Opening Details
To open an account on the Standard Chartered Bank, you just need some identification document. Here is the list of those which you will need while opening your account.
- National ID Card/Birth Certificate
- Current valid Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Diving Licence
- Utility Bill Paper
Standard Chartered Bank Provide varieties type of account and they try to make their client happy to reach their goal. That’s why Standard Chartered Bank offers many types of accounts. Check below for the list of account Standard Chartered Bank provide.
- Current Account
- Fast Current Account
- Resident Foreign Currency Deposit Account
- Convertible & Non-Convertible Current Account
- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Deposit Account
- Savings Accounts
- Super Savers Account
- Super Savers Premium Account
- e$aver Account
- School Banking Account
- Graduate Account
- Time Deposits Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Saadiq Current Account
- Saadiq Savings Account
- Saadiq eSavers Account
- Saadiq Term Deposit
- Saadiq Super Savers Premium Account
- Saadiq Graduate Account
- Saadiq Hajj Savers
Standard Chartered Bank Loans
Standard Chartered Bank offers 3 types of loan products, loan products will help you to choose what you want, a personal loan or a home loan or an auto loan. let’s discuss loan products.
- Personal Loan: Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan will assist you with addressing your requirements so you never need to bargain with all that life has to bring to the table.
- Home Loan: Standard Chartered Bank offer a serious variable loan fee with only a one-time handling expense and no hidden charges. With our appealing and totally straight-forward variable rate, presently you make incredible reserve funds while you pay for your fantasy home.
- Auto Loan: Standard Chartered Bank provide auto loan to buy a brand new car or also recondition car.
Standard Chartered Bank Deposits
Standard Chartered Bank has three types of Deposit products and they offer super savers premium, e$aver, foreign currency deposit and the last one is a fixed deposit.
- Super Savers Premium
- Resident Foreign Currency Deposit
- Fixed Deposit
Standard Chartered Bank FDR Rate
Standard Chartered Bank has its own FDR Rate here it is.
|Upto Rs. 50 lakh||3.00%|
|Above Rs. 50 lakh – < Rs. 150 cr||3.50%|
|>=Rs. 150 cr – < Rs. 300 cr||1 %|
|>=Rs. 300 cr||0.50%|
Standard Chartered Bank offers a lot of other services like a titanium credit card, visa signature, platinum visa/ Mastercard, online banking service, travel card service, ATM service, etc.
- Super Value Titanium Credit Card Service
- Standard Chartered – Grameenphone Credit Card Service
- Visa Signature Credit Card Service
- Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Service
- Gold Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Service
- Visa Silver (Classic) Credit Card Service
- Saadiq Credit Card
- Saadiq Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Travel Card Service
- Online Banking Service
- STRAIGHT2BANK Service
- Online Banking Service
- Phone Banking Service
- SC Mobile App Service
- ATM Service
- Foreign Remittance Services
Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care (Call Center)
- Call at Hotline: +8809666777111 or +88 02 55669900 or +88-02-8332272 or 16233
- Contact at [email protected] or visit any nearest Branch.
Standard Chartered Bank Branch
There are a total of 26 branches of Standard Chartered Bank arranged in 6 areas in Bangladesh. You may peruse the branches by regions or pick you’re close by branch straightforwardly from the rundown underneath. Read another article for more detailed information about Standard Chartered Bank branch’s information.
Standard Chartered Bank ATM Booths
Almost 54 active ATM booths of Standard Chartered Bank are situated in 6 different regions in Bangladesh. If you need detailed information about Standard Chartered Bank ATM booths location, contact info, we have another article about Standard Chartered Bank ATM booths.
Standard Chartered Bank Routing
The bank directing number is a nine-digit recognizable proof number doled out to money related foundations and this number distinguishes the particular budgetary organization whereupon an installment is drawn. This extraordinary novel code is created with the blend of 3 digits bank code, 2 digits area code, 3 digits branch code, and finally 1 check digit. This number is additionally imprinted on the base left of your bank check pages.
Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh Swift Code
Standard Chartered Bank Bangladeshi head office SWIFT Code is SCBLBDDX. Initial fours letter is bank code, SCBL is bank code and BD is the country code and ultimately, DX is the city code. On the off chance that you need another branch SWIFT code, follow that hypothesis.
Standard Chartered Bank SWIFT Code is SCBLBDDX
Standard Chartered Bank Currency Rate
You found here Standard Chartered Bank Currency Exchange Rate
So all of these were about Standard Chartered bank. Please leave a comment if you have anything to say. Thanks for reading the whole article.