Bangladesh has many private commercial banks. Export-Import (EXIM) Bank is one of them. It was founded in 1999, headquarters in Dhaka. Md. Nazrul Islam Majumdar is the chairman of the bank and Dr. Mohammed Haider Ali Miah is the managing director of the bank. The bank operates the best services to the customers. The bank contributes a significant role in the enhancement of improvement for the country. I have presented here all the elaborate information below. If you need the information, follow the article continuously till the last.
Export-Import Bank Information
EXIM Bank in a leading retail commercial bank in Bangladesh initiated in 1999 under the captaincy of Late Mr. Shahjahan Kabir, he is the founder Chairman of the bank who had lifelong imagination of temporary a mercantile bank which would contribute to the socio-economic improvement of the country of Bangladesh. From its standing, the bank was acquainted with BEXIM Bank Limited. But due to some reason, BEXIM bank was renamed EXIM Bank, which kept for Export-Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited. In 2014, the bank franked almost 80 branches and 45 ATM Booths within the country. In 2004 the bank was transferred all of its banking activities into Islami based banking system.
You have to collect contact information such as telephone, fax, etc if you are interested in it. I have given all the contact numbers of the bank below. So follow the article and collect the information.
SYMPHONY, Plot SE (F): 9, Road 142, Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka- 1212
Account Opening Details
EXIM Bank is a leading commercial bank that provides the best facilities for the customers. You can open an account with the bank. If you want to open an account with the bank, you have to present some identification documents. The documents’ information is given below. To get the information, follow the article serially.
- National ID Card
- Current valid Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Diving Licence
- Al-Wadeeah Current Deposit
- Mudaraba Savings Deposit
- Mudaraba Student Savings Deposit Account
- Mudaraba Special Notice Deposit (MSND)
- Mudaraba Cash Waqf Deposit
EXIM Bank Loans
EXIM Bank operates its banking activities with almost 9 loan systems. The systems such as Bai-Murabaha, Bai-Muajjal, Bai-Salam, Bai-Istisna, Izara Bill Baia, etc. Here are given all the detailed information about the loan systems. Follow the thesis to get the information.
- Bai-Murabaha (Pledge)
- Bai-Murabaha (MIB)
- Bai-Murabaha Post Import (MPI)
- Bai-Murabaha Trust Receipt (MTR)
- Bai-Muajjal (Hypothecation)
- Bai-Muajjal (Working Capital)
- Bai-Muajjal (Share)
- Bai-Muajjal (F.O.)
- Bai-Muajjal (P.C.)
- Bai-Muajjal (Export)
- Bai-Muajjal (Agriculture)
- Bai-Muajjal (LDBP)
- Bai-Muajjal (MDB)
- Bai-Muajjal (FDBP)
5. Izara Bill Baia
- IBB (Machinery)
- IBB (House Building Residential
- IBB (House Building Factory)
- IBB (House Building Commercial)
- IBB (Transport)
- IBB (NBFI)
- IBB (Syndication)
- IBB (Abalamban)
- IBB (Agriculture)
- IBB (Sahayak)
- IBB (Bahan)
- IBB (Abasan)
- IBB (Others)
6. Izara / Lease
- Izara / Lease (Machinery)
- Izara / Lease (HB)
- Izara / Lease (Transport)
7. Hire Purchase under Shirkatul Melk
- HPSM (Machinery )
- HPSM (HB)
- HPSM (Transport)
- Quard (against MTDR)
- Quard (General)
- Musharaka Documentary Bills (MDB)
- Musharaka Documentary Bills (Inland)
Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate varies from 13.5% to 16%
EXIM Bank Deposits
EXIM Bank operates its banking activities with many deposit systems. The bank runs almost 20 deposit systems for its customers. There are discussed all the deposit systems below. To get the information, follow this.
- Mudaraba Term Deposit
- Mudaraba Monthly Savings Deposit Scheme
- Mudaraba Senior Monthly Savings Scheme
- Mudaraba Senior Monthly Benefit Scheme
- Mudaraba Femina Monthly Savings Scheme
- Mudaraba Femina Monthly Benefit Scheme
- Mudaraba Su-Grehini Monthly Savings Scheme
- Mudaraba Su-Grehini Monthly Benefit Scheme
- Mudaraba Monthly Income Deposit Scheme
- Mudaraba Multiplus Savings Deposit Scheme
- Mudaraba Super Savings Scheme
- Mudaraba Hajj Deposit Scheme
- Mudaraba Denmohor/Marriage Deposit Scheme
- Mudaraba Monthly Student Savings Scheme
- Mudaraba Kotipoti Deposit Scheme
- Mudaraba Millionaire Deposit Scheme
- Exim Ruhama (Three Years’ Probable Double Benefit Scheme)
- Exim Ziadah (Five Years’ Probable Triple Benefit Scheme)
- Exim Krishi
- Exim Shwapno
EXIM Bank FDR Rate
The interest rate is 7.25% to 8.00%
Foreign Exchange & Trade Finance
In addition, EXIM Bank administers foreign exchange and trade finance. Those are Import and Export system. I have discussed here all the systems below. Following the article, please.
- Sight Letter of Credit (LC)
- Usance/Deferred Letter of Credit
- Shipping Guarantee against LC
- Import without LC
- Post Shipment Import Financing
- LC Confirmation
- Export LC Advising
- Export LC Transfer
- Back-to-Back (BTB) LC
- EDF LC & EDF Financing
- Shipping Guarantee against BTB LC
- Pre-shipment Export Financing
- Post Shipment Export Financing
EXIM Bank Remittance Service
EXIM Bank also provides the service of Remittance. Those are the local remittance and foreign remittance. All the services systems’ detailed information is given below. Follow the article to get it.
1. Local Remittance
- Issue Payment Order (PO), Demand Draft (DD), etc.
- Outward Bills Collection (OBC) Services
- Inward Bills Collection (IBC) Services
- Payment of Remittances Received through Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
- BEFTN Services
2. Foreign Remittance
- Payment of Remittances received by TT, Drafts, etc.
- Send Remittances Abroad by TT, Draft, etc.
In spite of its main services, the EXIM Bank also provides other services. It provides almost 14 other services with its major activities. The other services are presented below. To get the information, following the article, please.
- VISA Islamic Card
- Debit Cards
- Prepaid Card
- Gift Card
- Remittance Card
- Travel Card
- Hajj Card
- Agent Banking
- Online Banking
- Internet Banking
- SMS Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Locker Service
- OBU Financing
- Merchant Banking
EXIM Bank Customer Care
- Call at 16246 or +8809604016246 (Overseas)
- Email at [email protected] or visit any nearest Branch.
EXIM Bank Branch
EXIM Bank operates its bank activities with a lot of networks within the country. The bank franked almost 131 branches in all the divisions of Bangladesh. If you want to know the branches’ location, contact number and all the elaborate information click here.
EXIM Bank ATM
In addition to its branches, EXIM Bank also untied many ATM Booths to provides the best advantages to its customers. The bank opened a total of 126 ATM Booths in all parts of Bangladesh. Moreover, if you need more information about the ATM Booths click here.
EXIM Bank Routing
The Routing number is the combination of 9 digits that generates a unique code that represents a certain bank identification. The bank code of the Eastern Bank is 100. The first 3 digits mean bank code, the next 2 code mean district code, the next 3digits mean branch code, and the last 1 digit is check code. To know more information click here.
EXIM Bank Swift Code
EXIM Bank SWIFT Code is EXBKBDDH. The swift code notices bank identification as well. The first 4 letters stand for bank code, the next 2 letters stand for country code, the next 2 letters stand for location code, and the next 3 digits stand for branch code. To know more information click here.
EXIM Bank Currency Rate
You found here EXIM Bank Currency Exchange Rate, have a look at the below table.
EXIM Bank is a major financial banking system in Bangladesh that was initiated to obtain the socio-economic goal of the country. I have already given here all the manifest information about the bank which collected from a legal source. I hope that the article will help you in many ways. Please remain linked with us to get any updated information about any bank. Thank you.