BASIC Bank- Government Owned Bank In Bangladesh

BASIC Bank is a state-owned commercial and financial services banking system in Bangladesh. The bank was flourished in 1988. Alauddin A. Majid is the chairman of the bank. Dhaka is the headquarters of the bank. The bank contributes a significant role to enhance the development of the country. It provides the best facilities for the customers. There are given all the detailed information about the bank in the article. If you are interested to know the information about the bank, please follow the article from first to last attentively.

BASIC Bank Information

BASIC Bank is one of the leading casual commercial banks in Bangladesh which was affixed under the Companies law 1913, commenced its activities in 1989. It is owned by the Banking Companies decree 1991. In the first, the Bank induced as a combined hazard enterprise of the BCC organization with 70 percent shares and the Government of Bangladesh with the remaining 30 percent shares. The BCC organization being unfounded following the termination of the BCCI, the Government of Bangladesh took over 100 percent domination of the bank in 1992. Anyway, the Bank runs like an individual bank as before.

Registered Name: Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited
Founded: 1988

Type: Private Bank (Commercial)
Country: Bangladesh
Code: 055
SWIFT Code: BKSIBDDH

Contact

Telephone: +880 2 9568190, 9564830, 9590548
Fax: +880 2 9564829, 7115612, 7124911
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Website: www.basicbanklimited.com

Head Office

Sena Kalyan Bhaban, 5th Floor, 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh

Account Opening Details

If you want to open an account with BASIC Bank Limited, then you must have some identification documents such as your photograph, national ID card, passport, etc. To know more information, following the article serially.

  • Photograph
  • NID/other photo identity proof
  • Trade-related documents
  • Passport
  • Driving Licence

To know more read this pdf

Loans

First of all, you have to know the loan systems of the bank. The bank runs with almost two loan systems. The loan systems are Agricultural loans and SME loans. The information is also given below.

  • Agricultural Loan
  • SME Loan

Loan Interest Rate

The rate of interest is 10% to 13%.

BASIC Bank DPS

N/A

BASIC Bank FDR Rate

The interest rate varies from 4.00% to 5.75%

BASIC Bank Customer Care

  • Call at 02-9568190, 9590548, 9591002, 9591005
  • Email at [email protected] or visit any nearest Branch.

BASIC Bank Branch

BASIC Bank untied a lot of branches all over Bangladesh. It operates its activities with its networks. There are almost 69 branches in Bangladesh which are situated in the super urban areas. If you want to know more details about its branches click here.

BASIC Bank ATM

BASIC Bank franked also many ATM Booths in Bangladesh. There are a total of 14 ATM Booths of the bank all over Bangladesh. The ATM Booths are situated in the major urban areas. To know more details about the ATM Booths of the bank click here.

BASIC Bank Routing

A routing number means a security number that is arranged with 9 different digits. The number is used to verify any specific institution. There are almost 67 branch ATM Booths of the bank in Bangladesh. If you want to get all the routing number of the bank click here.

BASIC Bank Swift Code

SWIFT code means a security code that provides elaborate information about the bank or its branch. It is arranged with 11 different kinds of letters. Bangladesh Commerce Bank SWIFT Code is BKSIBDDH. To know more details about the SWIFT code of the bank click here.

BASIC Bank Currency Rate

You found here BASIC Bank Currency Exchange Rate, Keep an eye on the below table.

CURRENCY
BUY SELL
USD 83.6500 84.9500
GBP 108.2314 111.8814
EURO 94.6510 98.8010

I am going to finish the article now. In the article, I tried to present here all the detailed information about BASIC Bank Limited. I tried my best to provide here all the correct information. If you found any mistake in the article, please inform me by comment. If you think, you will need any more information about the bank or any other banks, please visit another site or leave a comment. Thank you.